To clean and descale coffee machines:
- Pour 500ml of warm water into water reservoir and mix in 1 dose.
- Follow manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
- Process will vary by machine type.
- Ensure the machine is thoroughly flushed through with clean water before making a coffee
To clean componentry parts:
- Pour 1 dose and 500ml of warm water into an empty bowl/sink
- Place dip tray and other parts into solution to soak
- Soak a cloth/sponge in the solution and wipe around undetachable areas like the nozzle and external part
- Test on an inconspicuous area first.