To clean the door seal and soap/dispenser:
- Pour 1 dose and 1 litre of warm water into an empty sink/bowl to make a solution.
- Then place the soap drawer in the solution and wipe around the door seal and soap/ detergent drawer cavity.
- Soak a cloth/sponge in the solution and wipe around the door seal and soap/detergent drawer cavity
Washing machine instructions:
- Ensure the machine is empty. Pour 1 dose into the soap drawer and run a 30 minute cycle at 40°C or lower with no per rinse
- For washer/dryers do not run a drying cycle
- For a quick wash pour half a dose into soap drawer and run a quick cycle